Keyword

Changed Module Title, Does Not Show on Page..

• Jeremy Cathcart
  • Jeremy Cathcart's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #105047 by Jeremy Cathcart
Changed Module Title, Does Not Show on Page.. was created by Jeremy Cathcart
I am having a problem getting the title of a module to show up on the page. Here is the page, hfh2.hopeforhaitiinc.com/index.php/contact-us and the problem is that I miss-spelled the word ADDRESS, however, when I went in and changed the spelling.. it does not show up. Nothing I have done seems to make a difference.

Looking at the source code confuses me even more... As you can see below from the excerpt, it seems to be hard-coded into the page and I can't find a way to change it. In my thinking, the title should be part of the module and it should show up in the code as it does here. Furthermore, I can't locate the page associated with this link otherwise I'd just go in and change it manually.

If you click on the link above you can view the entire source code to see the big picture.

Can anyone please help me???

<div id="contact-address">
<h3>Our Adress</h3>
<div class="map-content">
<div id="map">
<!--replace or edit the following code to modify the google map location-->
<div class="moduletable">
<div id="cavas_id149"></div>
</div>
<!-- -->
</div>
</div>

</div>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #105048 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Changed Module Title, Does Not Show on Page..
Is this a k2 module of some sort or another module that displays a map>>?

• Jeremy Cathcart
More
11 years 11 months ago #105049 by Jeremy Cathcart
Replied by Jeremy Cathcart on topic Re: Changed Module Title, Does Not Show on Page..
Actually, the original module was JGMap, however, I tried making a whole new page using a different module call BT Google and it did the same thing. So, I'm finding now that it has nothing to do with the module. Originally, in the very beginning, the module was miss-spelled, for sure, but when I went and changed it.. that's when this started.

I have even created 3 new pages and no matter what I do it shows up that way. The page I'm making starts out as a Single Contact page... then I 'm using a contact called "Get In Touch". From there I'm just having the (or 'a') maps module display on the page in the position called "maps".

Does that help any? I am not opposed to letting you login to view what I'm talking about...

More
11 years 11 months ago #105050 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Changed Module Title, Does Not Show on Page..
I dont see any specific question relating to k2.
i would contact the people who made jgmap or btgoogle

• Jeremy Cathcart
More
11 years 11 months ago #105051 by Jeremy Cathcart
Replied by Jeremy Cathcart on topic Re: Changed Module Title, Does Not Show on Page..
Well,

As I said... Even with the module (any module) disabled, the words "Our adress" are displaying. I cannot get them to disappear. So I don't think it has anything to do with the modules. If I create the page and leave off a map module there will still be the words showing.

Click the link now... I have disable the module. The only thing that's there is the contact. And its still showing up.

hfh2.hopeforhaitiinc.com/index.php/contact-us

Wouldn't you agree it is not related to the modules now? I'm new to all this so I'm not sure what I'm doing in every thing, but I just can't see, now, how this is related to a module. Especially after looking at the source of the page. Look at the source now... you'll see what I'm talking about. There's just a random tag in there...