Keyword

No K2 data copies over when upgrading 1.5 > 2.5

• Andy Connell
  • Andy Connell's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #105079 by Andy Connell
In my J1.5 site I have removed a lot of plugins, modules and components that will not work in J2.5 & upgrade everything else to be J2.5 compliant, Including K2.

I have tried to upgrade to J2.5 using jUpgrade as advised by Simon Wells in another post.

Everything upgrades well and once ive installed the new template for J2.5 and tweak a couple of bits the is looking along the normal lines again;

BUT - K2 doesn't seem to upgrade over?, I have tried from 2 test backups of my site one using K2.5.7 and one using k2.6.1, neither of them work?

Is there a setting I need to have made in order to copy K2 over to the new J2.5 environment?

Thanks
Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #105080 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: No K2 data copies over when upgrading 1.5 > 2.5
I would try with the k2 2.5 site and then move up further
first get your 1.5 site up to k2 2.5, then run the upgrade
as i remember there is a post here somewhere with phpmyadmin sql statements that are necessary after the upgrade
first check with phpmyadmin and look to see if your items are in the table k2_items
see here getk2.org/documentation/tips-a-tricks/item/311-manually-migrating-k2-content-from-joomla-15-to-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.