Keyword

K2 Before Display!

• Tomy Francois
  • Tomy Francois's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #105262 by Tomy Francois
K2 Before Display! was created by Tomy Francois
Hi, I am having a small issue with the display of K2 items, in fact, after making a test with firebug, I saw that this is related to the K2 Before Display plugin but did not find this plugin anywhere!!

On all K2 item pages, just below the title, there is a number 1 appearing (see attached screenshot), it is also possible to see it live on this link .

Can anyone please let me know how to remove this number 1?

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #105263 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: K2 Before Display!
Probably a plugin causing this.....look for Rok and disable them to see if it helps
see
getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/11741-Strange-character-appearing-everywhere

• Tomy Francois
  • Tomy Francois's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #105264 by Tomy Francois
Replied by Tomy Francois on topic Re: K2 Before Display!

William White wrote: Probably a plugin causing this.....look for Rok and disable them to see if it helps
see
getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/11741-Strange-character-appearing-everywhere

Hi William,

Thank you very much for the 'very quick' reply, it if the first time that I raise an issue in the K2 forum and not only it's a very powerful CCK for Joomla but also the support is very great.

I found out the issue, you were right, it was caused with the plugin RokSocialButtons since it is not a compulsory plugin (many social plugins for joomla out there), so I disable it and my problem was solved, thanks again.

More
11 years 11 months ago #105265 by Jay
Replied by Jay on topic Re: K2 Before Display!
THANK YOU! I would have never found the cause of that extra number 1 in my items. It was the Rockettheme RokSocial plugin doing it. B)

More
11 years 11 months ago #105266 by will
Replied by will on topic Re: K2 Before Display!
william!

yes you were right. thanks for the quick fix!