Keyword

K2 + extra fields in falang OR Joomfish

• Johann Scharfetter
  • Johann Scharfetter's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #105339 by Johann Scharfetter
K2 + extra fields in falang OR Joomfish was created by Johann Scharfetter
Hello,

I'd like to translate my extra fields with Falang (I think it is practicly the same as with joomfish).
How to I do this? I imagin I have to modify k2_items_xml - file, right?

Or do I have to create a extra xml-file. I wonder how it works with several Extra Fields Groups.

This is the content of k2_items.xml - file. I tried to add extra fields, but without success.
No valid database connection: DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'c.fulltextaaa' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT c.id, c.title, c.introtext, c.fulltext, c.fulltextaaa, c.image_caption, c.image_credits, c.video_caption, c.video_creditsss, c.extra_fields, c.extra_fields_search, c.metakey, c.metadesc, jfc.id as jfc_id, jfc.value as titleTranslation, jfc.modified as lastchanged, jfc.published as published, jfc.language_id, jfl.title as language, jfc.reference_id as jfc_refid FROM mare_k2_items as c LEFT JOIN mare_falang_content as jfc ON c.id=jfc.reference_id AND jfc.reference_field='title' AND jfc.reference_table='k2_items' AND jfc.language_id=4 LEFT JOIN mare_languages as jfl ON jfc.language_id=jfl.lang_id ORDER BY c.title LIMIT 0, 20

Help is very appreciated.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #105340 by NIccolò Angeli
Replied by NIccolò Angeli on topic Re: K2 + extra fields in falang OR Joomfish
Yes , I have the same issue

I googled a bit about this problem but it seems that nobody as yet published a solution for it :-(

• GJ-R Webdevelopment
More
11 years 1 month ago #105341 by GJ-R Webdevelopment
Replied by GJ-R Webdevelopment on topic Re: K2 + extra fields in falang OR Joomfish
I've seen there's a lot of joomfish related code in the K2 system plugin that took care of the handling of extra fields (on the extra fields and item level) back in the Joomla 1.5 / Joomfish times. I've tried to rewrite it to Falang; however several javascript errors (due to new mootools version) are the result. Anyone willing to continue my work / does someone have a falang compatible plugin?