Keyword

Change K2Store plugin position on front end

• atoddvr6
  • atoddvr6's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #105445 by atoddvr6
Hello,

I have the latest versions of K2 and K2Store. I am wondering how I can re-position the "store" plugin. It seems, by default, that K2 places it in the <!-- K2 Plugins: K2AfterDisplay --> section. I looked at the K2 product file and noticed that there are several plugin locations. How and where can I tell it where to put the store on the front end? Is it possible? Is there a Joomla extension that would allow me to re-position the plugin?

I have searched all over for an answer but haven't found anything yet. I realize that this is also a K2Store question so I have posted my question on that forum as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

The attached image shows where I would like the plugin to be on the front end.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #105446 by Lefteris
Hi. I do not know if the plugin supports other positions. You should ask the developers of the plugin for that. You can however make a template override in K2 and place the event wherever you want in K2 layouts. More on template overrides at getk2.org/documentation/tutorials/item/174-templating-with-k2-and-the-concepts-of-sub-templates

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• atoddvr6
  • atoddvr6's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #105447 by atoddvr6
Thank you for the information. I figured out that I can move the line of code below anywhere within the item.php file and that is where the plugin will be! I hope this will help someone who has the same problem.

More
11 years 10 months ago #105448 by Matt
I'm attempting to do the same thing. I have edited the item.php file as described, but I don't see any change....the cart info is still at the bottom of the item. Any ideas?

More
8 years 1 month ago #157155 by Gorast
Replied by Gorast on topic Change K2Store plugin position on front end
I need the same thing but for a different plugin. How and where does K2 render the plugins?

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #157176 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Change K2Store plugin position on front end
Depends on the plugin.

Generally speaking you can see the plugin events,
$this->item->event->EVENT_NAME in the item.php file.

Each plugin is being triggered in a different event.
By moving these events in your template you can move the plugin as well, if the plugin does not offer an option for this.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)