Keyword

How to add author name with link on Tag page?

• mcwolf
  • mcwolf's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #105872 by mcwolf
Hi all,

I want to use K2 to build a Joomla site which likes a blog.

Then I give each item some tags. I also have a filter box on the top, it has all the tags in side. People can click one tag to filter items.

In itemlist page, each item has tags, author name with link, created time and title. But when click a tag and go to tag page. Author name with link and tag missing.

I really need them on the tag page. Especially for aurthor name. Otherwise, it not make sence that item list don't have author (I want to make tag page same as item list page).

Do anyone know how to do it? Or there is a plugin can do that?
Thank in advance.

Cheers,
Dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #105873 by Lefteris
Hi. These fields are not available in tag listings. You can view what's available in K2 parameters under "Layout & view options for tag listings" section.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
11 years 8 months ago #105874 by Matt

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: Hi. These fields are not available in tag listings. You can view what's available in K2 parameters under "Layout & view options for tag listings" section.

Obviously he know that. What he want is a core edit to add those missing fields in tag listings.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #105875 by Axel
I agree with the above statement and I'm also looking for a way of ADDING that option (don't see why it's not there by default, doesn't really make any sense). :woohoo:

*EDIT
I will elaborate as to why I find that it makes no sense. When selecting a menu option going to a specific category in a blog layout, the general assumption is that the viewer already knows who the author is as they choose to see that specific authors entries. However(!), when selecting a tag, several authors entries will/may be displayed in a list. So at that point it would make a lot of sense being able to display the author to each individual item in that tag list view.