Keyword

No Solution for Image Not Saving

• Adrian Kiehlba
  • Adrian Kiehlba's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #106018 by Adrian Kiehlba
No Solution for Image Not Saving was created by Adrian Kiehlba
Ive been using K2 for many years now and struggled though the various headaches of images and galleries not loading/saving..

I dont understand why with all the posts that clearly get posted after awhile that there isnt ONE main post that would be compiled as possible solutions and fixes that would be an updated guide to resolve these various issues... As opposed to the numerous topics and posts that you have to sift through :-(

My issue is the same as many with the image tab not saving even after all the permissions, checking of plugins etc...

Fresh Install of Both Joomla 2.5.2 and K2.2.5.7

Is there any CLEAR and DEFINED solutions that any one knows of.?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #106019 by Ryo San
Replied by Ryo San on topic Re: No Solution for Image Not Saving
yes we really need help!!!!!

More
11 years 11 months ago #106020 by Gregwh
Replied by Gregwh on topic Re: No Solution for Image Not Saving

AK Media Productions wrote: Ive been using K2 for many years now and struggled though the various headaches of images and galleries not loading/saving..

I dont understand why with all the posts that clearly get posted after awhile that there isnt ONE main post that would be compiled as possible solutions and fixes that would be an updated guide to resolve these various issues... As opposed to the numerous topics and posts that you have to sift through :-(

My issue is the same as many with the image tab not saving even after all the permissions, checking of plugins etc...

Fresh Install of Both Joomla 2.5.2 and K2.2.5.7

Is there any CLEAR and DEFINED solutions that any one knows of.?

To what do you refer when you say the image tab? Eg, I have an avatar image for users, an image for each category, an image for each item (joomla article) in each category but I havent used upload of images for people to view at all other than in items (joomla articles) yet.

Do you mean any of those?

Greg.

• Adrian Kiehlba
  • Adrian Kiehlba's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #106021 by Adrian Kiehlba
Replied by Adrian Kiehlba on topic Re: No Solution for Image Not Saving
Referring to the K2 ITEM image tab.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #106022 by Gregwh
Replied by Gregwh on topic Re: No Solution for Image Not Saving

AK Media Productions wrote: Referring to the K2 ITEM image tab.

OK do me a favour and go to www.sell-my-books.com/index.php/books/itemlist/category/16-fantasy and have a look at "Guardians of Chaos Ch.01" that will show on that page. It has an image for that item there. Is that what you mean? I used that image to show the author that they can have a "book cover" of sorts done that way.

Assuming it is, what do you mean by "not saving"? I have no trouble with that image, admittedly it is the only item image on the site but all went fine.

If that is the one you mean, I am sure that I can help you with that. If not then I still dont know what particular image you mean.

Greg.