Keyword

k2 drop down menu module

More
11 years 10 months ago #106281 by Patsy
k2 drop down menu module was created by Patsy
Hi everyone...

I'm new to k2 and I'm having a bit of difficulty creating two drop down menus that I would like to be connected, once you select a county the second menu offers the appropriate key cities;

e.g. - the first menu selects a 'county'
- the second selects 'key city'

from the modules I using k2 tools to created two drop down menus for the above which I assigned my categories to, menu 'county' shows the five counties, however once you select a county I would like menu 'key cities' to jump to the appropriate key city category section .

ie England being the 'county' so from 'key cities' London, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire etc...
Also, if I create an item for my category 'England', which will also appear in the category 'North London' what the best method to ensure it is appears in both categories...
Would really appreciate your assistance!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #106282 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: k2 drop down menu module
this joomcar.net/module-with-connected-fields
may be what you need

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #106283 by Patsy
Replied by Patsy on topic Re: k2 drop down menu module
Hi William, many thanks... do I put this code into the k2 css documentation? or itn the custom code in k2 basic options

The Joomla version I'm using is 2.5 site location is www.africancaribbeanweddings.com/acwSite/index.php/search-our-venues

Its the search by venue section I'm trying to arrange and I've also tagged the items thinking this will enable me search the categories easier