Keyword

k2 tags/title alias/k2 user module

• michalis
  • michalis's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #106483 by michalis
k2 tags/title alias/k2 user module was created by michalis
hello guys, I am just now discovering how awesome k2 is and I have some general queries about it

1. k2 tags - how useful are they, are they only to facilitate searching within k2 articles or do search engines like google use them as well? If a k2 article has tags, but I choose not to show them to the person viewing the artcle, are they still useful for searching/search engines?

2.some of my articles have titles using the greek alphabet, in joomla, all greek titles are automatically converted to latin caracter title aliases, but in k2 they remain greek, should I manually input title aliases in latin characters for greek articles? are latin characters more search engine friendly?

3. the different items in the k2 user module do not have their own classes and so it is impossible to individually style them, I had to go into the module code and manually input classes on each item which is ok for now, but I am worried that when I upgrade k2 in the future the changes will be lost, is there a way to effect the changes so that they will not be affected by an upgrade?

thank you for your time everybody

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michalis
  • michalis's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #106484 by michalis
Replied by michalis on topic Re: k2 tags/title alias/k2 user module
none can help me out here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.