Keyword

Can i do this by K2

More
11 years 10 months ago #106511 by jack
Can i do this by K2 was created by jack
Hi all

i am happy to join this community i need your kindly support to do the following:

I need to have cars website in which users can see new cars (Listed by me ) or used cars listed by other users and they register and list their used cars .

1) users can't write articles , just to fill a form to to list their own cars , i want to be able to modify and edit these fields and i need to have the ability to make some fields required or optional

2) users can list their car based on category system (categories created by me) and they can't choose main category , they can only choose sub sub category

( For example if we have two main categories a) used cars and b) new cars , and used cars category has two other sub categories a)fiat and b)chevrolet and chevorlet has two other categories b)corsa and a)vectra , user can only choose the corsa or vectra , they can't choose chevrolet or used cars )

3) The ability of users can search by directory and sub directory , or use extended search to use more specific options (like price from to, model ,mileage and so on )

for a whole month i am searching for component in joomla or wordpress to do this but every time i find something there is an issue or something missing.

waiting for your kindly replies

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.