Keyword

Extra media field for K2 Articles

• Erik Buis
  • Erik Buis's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #106530 by Erik Buis
Extra media field for K2 Articles was created by Erik Buis
Hello all,

I was wondering if it is possible to add an extra "media" field to K2 items?

For example this page: www.beatsandbeyond.com/news/releases/applescal-readies-dreaming-in-key.html

At the bottom of the article there is a "media" field which we use for videos and sound, I would like to add another option to embed a player from one of our affiliates underneath each article. I would like to be able to add this player from the K2 CMS just as I add an video or soundcloud player. Anybody got an idea?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #106531 by Gregwh
Replied by Gregwh on topic Re: Extra media field for K2 Articles

Erik wrote: Hello all,

I was wondering if it is possible to add an extra "media" field to K2 items?

For example this page: www.beatsandbeyond.com/news/releases/applescal-readies-dreaming-in-key.html

At the bottom of the article there is a "media" field which we use for videos and sound, I would like to add another option to embed a player from one of our affiliates underneath each article. I would like to be able to add this player from the K2 CMS just as I add an video or soundcloud player. Anybody got an idea?

Thanks!

That site appears to be using JCE Mediabox, an add on for JCE the Joomla editor you might want to use in place of the standard TinyMCE. So it is an add on that you could probably put in today. Check out extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/jce-extensions/11357?qh=YToyOntpOjA7czo4OiJtZWRpYWJveCI7aToxO3M6MTA6IidtZWRpYWJveCciO30%3D

Greg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.