Keyword

Change comment section to contact/enquiry form

• David Olsson
  • David Olsson's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #106678 by David Olsson
Hi guys,
First congratulations as items look really neat and wih photo galley pro it looks very clean. I use website for properties so would need to change comment section (not needed) to a contact/enquiry form with name, email phone, text message but most of all a field with auto populated item url or id so I know which property the person is enquiring about. Can it be done? Also have Phil Taylor form component or aicsform so maybe you can advise.

I imagine that I am not the first one to ask for enquiry form with auto populated item url or id as this is standard for most websites... but maybe I am after all...

Thanks for reply
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #106679 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Change comment section to contact/enquiry form
I can do this with rsforms in an override. My contact info is in my profile

• David Olsson
  • David Olsson's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #106680 by David Olsson
Replied by David Olsson on topic Re: Change comment section to contact/enquiry form
Dear William,

I have only just realised that you had answered my query from many months ago! OMG really sorry, for . Just posted a similar enquiry actually as I am trying to convert comment form to an enquiry form and change wording. Big problem seems spammers using it though and maybe you can recommend best config to minimise it. Can't use CAPTCHA unfortunately as it scares customers away.