Keyword

K2 Tools module doesnt seem to work

More
11 years 10 months ago #106729 by Chris
Hello. I am a newbie regarding K2 so if this problem prooves to be trivial my apologies.

Im running j1.5.26 with latest K2 and im trying to get K2 Tools to work with no success so far.
I made some categories and items under K2 and set a menu link to these.
K2 items/categories seem to appear fine on page but after i create K2 Tools modules these dont show at all on page (tried different positions, cleared cache everytime).

template is Rockettheme Elemental

link: www.vanos.gr/index.php/charts-publications/chartco.html

Do i have to address a css overide issue? Because if this is the case i have no idea how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #106730 by Chris
The problem from my research must lies within sh400sef and zoo (ver.1.0). We want to replace zoo catalogue with K2.

I noticed under an address page change via sh400sef (error: "unable to access cataloge") that K2 Tools module appeared correctly without the correct K2 category depiction. When the address was corrected i got the K2 category but K2 Tools module disappeared again.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #106731 by Chris
From what it seems all K2 Tools work fine to all menu items (menu manager) except the ones set as K2 categories (mentioned on 1st post via link). I will keep looking for a solution.

The problem appears on menu configuration under single category selection. If i select multiple categories everything works.

#64 no items in category
Attachments:

More
11 years 10 months ago #106732 by Lefteris
Edit the module and ensure that it is published and assigned to the specific menu links.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)