Keyword

ePub or PDF for K2

• Gregwh
  • Gregwh's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #106991 by Gregwh
ePub or PDF for K2 was created by Gregwh
When I first encountered K2 about a year ago, it was a little too much for me to grasp for the site I was building at the time so I bypassed it. Unfortunately, in its eternal wisdom, the Joomla creators took out the button to save as a PDF any Joomla article when they updated from 1.5 to 1.6 and beyond. I got around that in Joomla by using Joliprint which works just fine.

However, since building my K2 site finally, I have been wanting to do ePub or PDF for K2 and I cannot find anything that works. Please dont mention jPub. It doesnt work with Joomla 1.6 and on and I have been in contact with the guy who wrote it for 1.5, on and off, for a long time and no results. He is just too busy to be bothered.

So, does anyone know of anything for K2 that will take a K2 item (posting on a web site) and make a PDF out of it with a click of a button please? I do mean something with K2 and not the Firefox add on. I would rather give the ability to people to do it than ask everybody to go get firefox and an add on!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #106992 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: ePub or PDF for K2
There is a component that works with 2.5 and k2. I remember working on a site with Simon that had the ability to create pdfs from K2 items, but cannot remember the name. Ill check and get back later

More
11 years 8 months ago #106993 by Wyatt9200
Replied by Wyatt9200 on topic Re: ePub or PDF for K2
Here is a free ebook conversion tool for you.
You can easily convert your ebook from epub to pdf.

Free Online Ebook Converter
www.ebookconverter.net/

It provides you with the best PDF to ePub converting experience.
;)