Keyword

category item list. margin between items

• xristos
  • xristos's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #107082 by xristos
hello! i would like to change the category item layout.

i would like the items in the second row not to be starting together (in same height) but filling the gap that remains from the row above. you can see in this link

tips.net46.net/index.php/2012-10-18-07-47-07/2012-10-18-08-07-36/2012-10-23-09-07-32/2012-10-23-09-09-04

i want the item Λαδοκολλα to go upper.

how can i achive this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xristos
More
11 years 10 months ago #107083 by xristos
Replied by xristos on topic Re: category item list. margin between items
anybody who can help?

More
11 years 10 months ago #107084 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: category item list. margin between items
I think the design is meant to be use with intro text word limit set so that all the rows will be the same height. If you dont want that you can use css to set the #zenkit .catItemView with a fixed height.

• xristos
More
11 years 10 months ago #107085 by xristos
Replied by xristos on topic Re: category item list. margin between items
i don't want each item to have a fixed height but i want each item to have individual height depending on introtext. So i want the spaces between 2 items between 2 rows to get filled. something like masonry view. is this possible?

More
11 years 10 months ago #107086 by Chris
Please clarify if you want to "Fill" or "Remove" the gaps.

If you want to "Fill" the gaps, do you want to fill the gaps with a different colour? Perhaps a darker or lighter shade of grey? I'm assuming when you say

"So i want the spaces between 2 items between 2 rows to get filled. something like masonry view. is this possible? "

You want the 2 items between 2 rows to get filled (Filled with a colour?) something like masonry view (so the filling would represent the mortar used in the brick work or grout in tile that fills the gaps.

OR

if you want to "Remove" the gaps making it appear like masonry work, do you want the left and right items to stagger depending on the height of the box based on the amount of text?

I hope i understood you correctly, please send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Please refer to the two pictures I have attached and let me know which one is closer to what you're wanting.

Seamuno - Web & Social Media Design and Development
Join us on Facebook Today
Add me on Skype: Seamuno
Attachments:

More
11 years 10 months ago #107087 by Chris
I apologize for the double post, I just wanted to bump this thread

- - - -

Hi xristos,
I just wanted to let you know I have received your email, I just replied to it. I will work something up for you :)

Thanks!
Chris

Seamuno - Web & Social Media Design and Development
Join us on Facebook Today
Add me on Skype: Seamuno