Keyword

Cant save articles!

• Paulo Monteiro
  • Paulo Monteiro's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #107124 by Paulo Monteiro
Cant save articles! was created by Paulo Monteiro
Hello,

When i´m in my bacground and try to edit an article, everything goes ok, i insert the conteude and so on, but when i save the article it just wont save, eaven when i create a new one, i insrt all the information in the editor, and after i make save and publish or just save it becomes blank.

Can anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #107125 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Cant saver articles!
If you are getting a blank screen, first turn joomla error reporting on highest and see what the error is and report it back here.
Joomla - Global Settings - Server Tab - Error Reporting

• Paulo Monteiro
  • Paulo Monteiro's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #107126 by Paulo Monteiro
Replied by Paulo Monteiro on topic Re: Cant save articles!
Thank you for the quick response. Here are the error log

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/portugis/public_html/lp/backup/plugins/system/plg_ztools/plg_ztools.php on line 33

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home2/portugis/public_html/lp/backup/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerPage::get() should be compatible with that of JCacheController::get() in /home2/portugis/public_html/lp/backup/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/page.php on line 199

Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerPage::store() should be compatible with that of JCacheController::store() in /home2/portugis/public_html/lp/backup/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/page.php on line 199

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/portugis/public_html/lp/backup/plugins/system/jbtype/jbtype.php on line 25

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/portugis/public_html/lp/backup/plugins/system/plg_ztools/plg_ztools.php on line 115

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home2/portugis/public_html/lp/backup/plugins/system/sbtt/sbtt.php on line 20

Notice: Undefined variable: findme in /home2/portugis/public_html/lp/backup/plugins/system/sbtt/sbtt.php on line 51

More
11 years 10 months ago #107127 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Cant save articles!
Those are notices, turn error reporting off.
Check the javascript settings in your K2 dashboard parameters and if on localhost set to load local copy

More
11 years 10 months ago #107128 by Rossi Designs
Replied by Rossi Designs on topic Re: Cant save articles!
I'm having the same errors on my site. I tried to set the Javascript settings to load local copy and nothing changed. Any other ideas?

Every time I click "Save" it adds a "#" to the end of the URL

More
11 years 10 months ago #107129 by Rossi Designs
Replied by Rossi Designs on topic Re: Cant save articles!
I found in another forum to just add "www." to the beginning of your admin URL. I did that & it completely worked for me.