Keyword

Is it possible to add a reservation function?

• Christoffer Lindblom
  • Christoffer Lindblom's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #107285 by Christoffer Lindblom
Is it possible to add a reservation function? was created by Christoffer Lindblom
I would very much like to use K2 for my project, which is creating a website for renting out homes.

I would therefore like to know if there exist a plugin or a module for this booking-reservation-function?

If not ... I am forced to use a "rental component" :(

Hope to hear from you soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #107286 by David
I am in the process of developing a robust rental component for Joomla, and am strongly considering using K2 for this product. I have over 20 years of experience developing software for the rental industry, in properties and many other vertical rental markets.

I am, however, completely new to the K2 arena, but I'm sure my knowledge of the rental business will be easily transposed. I just logged onto the K2 forum, like 2 and a half hours after your post, and I'm not even sure of the standard protocol, but I would think that you and your project, along with my company may very well have some common synergies. Perhaps we could get in touch and discuss the possibilities.

I will update all my contact information in my K2 account, so hopefully it will be available for you. Please contact me if you would, even if we don't do any business. I would like to ask your opinion on using K2 in the first place. I'm really in the preliminary stages and when I said I was considering using K2, I meant that I am just starting the initial research. I was going to post some questions myself but I saw yours the first thing and wanted to view it. Any information that you can provide me with would be greatly appreciated.

More
11 years 10 months ago #107287 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Is it possible to add a reservation function?
@david
you can find my email in my profile - send me your skype name