Keyword

Help! Warning: Invalid argument supplied error

• Christopher Brown
  • Christopher Brown's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #107384 by Christopher Brown
Help! Warning: Invalid argument supplied error was created by Christopher Brown
I was messing around in my clients Joomla admin panel trying to make an edit, and all of a sudden this error appears at the bottom of the page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cforberg/public_html/components/com_k2/views/latest/view.html.php on line 36

I've never even used K2 before, and the previous administrator of the site used K2 for nearly everything. Any help would be appreciated.

The error can be seen at www.cherylforberg.com/

I dont remember what I changed or what may have caused this error but its really frustrating.

Edit: So apparently I removed the user category and that borked things up. I added a category back and now the error is gone ^_^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #107385 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Help! Warning: Invalid argument supplied error
Try going to joomla global settings server tab and turn error reporting to none

• Christopher Brown
  • Christopher Brown's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #107386 by Christopher Brown
Replied by Christopher Brown on topic Re: Help! Warning: Invalid argument supplied error
I accidentally removed the category last night I'm guessing. But I added it back and the error is gone now.

Another question I do have is on a side note. Does K2 interfere with any of the other global configuration settings? I've changed the site title in the global configuration but it wont update in the browser title bar.

Example, when I hover over the title logo, it says the correct site title "Chef Cheryl Forberg RD. Author, Nutritionist, Coach" however, when you hover over the browser tab, it has the old site title, "Cheryl Forberg, RD Biggest Loser Nutritionist" I cant find any K2 setting that allows the changing of the site title OR how to change the site logo. I think K2 is getting in the way of easy changes but I'm not certain. I may post this as a separate topic but I thought I'd throw that out there.