Keyword

Blank Page

• Samantha
  • Samantha's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #107614 by Samantha
Blank Page was created by Samantha
Hi, I'm very new to K2, but have been working with Joomla forever!
I have run into a bit of an issue with my K2, and I'm hoping you can assist me.
When I am in the K2 dashboard and click on comments, it tries to open the page, but only lands up with a blank page. I have been getting a lot of spam and would like to delete the comments, but unfortunately not being able to access the comments area is causing an issue.

Any idea why this could be happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #107615 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Blank Page
To determine the cause of the blank page Go to Joomla Golobal Settings - Server Tab - and turn error reporting to Highest.
You may get an error display instead of a blank page that will give you a clue of whats going on.

One way to get rid of all the spam comments quickley is phpmyadmin....if there are lots and lots this may be quickest way

• Samantha
  • Samantha's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #107616 by Samantha
Replied by Samantha on topic Re: Blank Page
mmmm, as soon as I enabled that, I got the following:

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/samprins/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512

Strict Standards: Declaration of fancyboxClass::getHeaderLibrary() should be compatible with that of JAPopupHelper::getHeaderLibrary() in /home/samprins/public_html/plugins/system/japopup/fancybox/fancybox.php on line 17

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 306

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 27

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 120

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/plugins/system/jalazyload/jalazyload.php on line 37

And then when I go to the comments area to check what error I get, I see nothing but this:

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/samprins/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512

Strict Standards: Declaration of fancyboxClass::getHeaderLibrary() should be compatible with that of JAPopupHelper::getHeaderLibrary() in /home/samprins/public_html/plugins/system/japopup/fancybox/fancybox.php on line 17

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 306

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/plugins/system/k2/k2.php on line 27

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 18

Strict Standards: Non-static method K2HelperPermissions::checkPermissions() should not be called statically in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/components/com_k2/helpers/permissions.j16.php on line 19

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/components/com_k2/helpers/permissions.j16.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/admin.k2.php on line 66

Strict Standards: Declaration of K2ControllerComments::display() should be compatible with that of JController::display() in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/comments.php on line 15

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/comments/view.html.php on line 21

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/comments/view.html.php on line 22

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/comments/view.html.php on line 40

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/comments/view.html.php on line 41

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/models/comments.php on line 65

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/models/comments.php on line 68

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/models/comments.php on line 21

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/samprins/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/models/comments.php on line 24

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 82 bytes) in /home/samprins/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 706

Any ideas?