Keyword

K2 Module Assignment gone after upgrade to 2.6.2

• FlyingScot
  • FlyingScot's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #107717 by FlyingScot
Well, once again I am pulling what hair I have left out. I always upgrade K2 with great trepidation. Now, after upgrading to 2.6.2 the option to assign modules to K2 categories and items is....GONE. No K2 option and now my banners are messed up and showing on every page. I have almost no control as most of the site is in K2. In the Options/Extra Settings I have selected show K2. I also notice the default for the modules changed to all after my upgrade.

I have found that the only way I can now control my banners is to use the SEF URL option. But with almost a thousand pages of content...how the heck am I going to manage that?

I have gone through the forum several times and I can't find anyone else that has posted on this problem. I do now see a lot of references to a PAID advanced module option. Is that what has happened? You guys have taken that option our so we are forced to buy a module admin? If that is the case you should have warned us on the update page that our banner and other module assignments were going to disappear and we were going to have to pay for that option. Not very nice if you ask me. Capture the audience and the force them to pay...in talks with Microsoft or Apple are you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.