Keyword

K2 item image shows twice and triple in a Lightbox

• kappadev
  • kappadev's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #107720 by kappadev
Hi guys

i have purchased a template which has a K2 problem. I asked them for help too but after a lot of trying and support it seems difficult for them as it's a K2 issue.

When i open any of the item pages and click on the image it pops up in a Lightbox but twice!
If I reload the page and click on the image again it opens correct after the image flashes first a couple of times.
I have noticed that when i install extra extensions (that use modal popups and lightboxes) for other uses and publish them under the K2 item page, then the images appear triple and quad times in the lightbox when i click on them to open.

Here is the demo:
corfupolis.gr

On home page hover on a poster and click "Read more". A new page will open with the Large poster and some info text on the right. Click on the big poster which should open a lightbox popup with the Extra Large image. Notice that some times the XL image appears twice in the lightbox, one below the other. Some times it appears twice but extra small. Try it a few times with different posters to see what i mean.

thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #107721 by Andre
change line 62 in the modal.css file. media/system/css/modal.css
.sbox-content-image#sbox-content {
overflow: visible;
}

to

.sbox-content-image#sbox-content {
overflow: hidden;
}

More
10 years 3 months ago #107722 by Lefteris
@Andre

Changing core CMS files is a really bad idea. You should avoid it.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)