Keyword

Frontend edit lightbox's "Close" and "x" buttons

More
11 years 9 months ago #107843 by Zain
Hello

I have been struggling with this problem for hours now, and I'd appreciate some help:

I'm using the latest versions of Joomla! and K2. Additionally, you may assume that all extensions mentioned hereafter are up-to-date.

The "Close" and "x" buttons on the frontend edit page (lightbox) do not work when I have Mijosef or JoomSEF installed. As far as I understand, these two extensions are supposed to be compatible with K2. I've tried using Jquery Easy to solve this conflict, but I've had no luck. I've also played around with K2's Javascript settings without luck.

Someone, please help me to get the "Close" and "x" buttons working with either Mijosef or JoomSEF installed :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #107844 by Zain
Please help me :(

More
11 years 9 months ago #107845 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Frontend edit lightbox's "Close" and "x" buttons
We must assume that if you disable the exensions mentioned it works.
Since you have tried the settings for js in k2 with no luck, can you change the order in which the js are loading and get k2.js to load last?

if the site is live a link to it may be helpfull in getting an answer here

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #107846 by Zain
Hello Mr. White :)

Thank you for your response. You're right about that: everything works perfectly when Mijosef is disabled. When I had JoomSEF installed, disabling it caused the site to work perfectly as well.

I'm not quite sure how to change the loading order. Please elaborate.

I'd be happy to send you the link directly.