Keyword

problem with users publishing in frontend SOS

• georgia
  • georgia's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #107901 by georgia
Hi! have a problem. i created a menu that it's showing al k2 items from psecific category and useres, but when i create a item in frontend as publisher user my articles aren't shown, only the articles from super user are showing. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME??????? :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #107902 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: problem with users publishing in frontend SOS
Check your K2 user group settings - publish items should be set on
Your k2 user should be a member of this k2 user group
If you have all that correct, try setting a menu item for k2 category only with default settings

More
11 years 9 months ago #107903 by Peter Grube
Replied by Peter Grube on topic Re: problem with users publishing in frontend SOS
I think read somewhere publisher doesn't have auto front-end publishing rights (which seems a bit strange) given the name, if I remember correctly, the solution was to create a new user type in joomla user management that inherits the rights of super user then edit out / change all the permisions to suit.

More
11 years 9 months ago #107904 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: problem with users publishing in frontend SOS
@peter - that would be a cludge. previous versions 2.4.1 did not work like that. Please post reference if you can find it