Keyword

I need to hide K2 pagination from category page

• karimlo
  • karimlo's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #107991 by karimlo
I have the pagination at the bottom of the category page that I want to get rid of... Not to delete in the PHP file, but just to hide from one category.

I am running K2 on Joomla 3

How and where do I do that?

Again, I was able to hide the results and the one that reads... page 1 or 50 or whatever, but I am not able to hid the whole pages bar...
Since I am using K2 category, I don't have the option enables in the menu management either.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #107992 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: I need to hide K2 pagination from category page
If you only want to change it for one category, create an override and edit the php code in category or category_item.php and remove it. Assign that override to one category.

• karimlo
  • karimlo's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #107993 by karimlo
Thanks for taking the time, but it doesn't help. I try to avoid turning to a developer... :)
I would rather push for the K2 team to make a better product for its community than being selfish and hacking the component for my personal use only.

Thanks.

• Philip Van Der Woerd
More
11 years 9 months ago #107994 by Philip Van Der Woerd
Replied by Philip Van Der Woerd on topic Re: I need to hide K2 pagination from category page
I couldn't agree more...the K2 have a great component, but their service ethic is terrible...no direct support, no paid premier support and no inclination to deliver a COMMERCIAL SERVICE.

Ideally, the entire K2 team, will sell K2 to RocketTheme, who do offer a COMMERCIAL SERVICE and then go and work for them, under the professional stewardship of some real commercial managers.

Given the importance of the K2 component, this lack of professional support IMHO, is NEGLIGENT on the part of the K2 team...and given the K2 team know about this shortfall, but still prefer to do nothing about it, IMHO this makes the K2 team GROSSLY NEGLIGENT.

What is going on K2 team????....why can you not get it together and start charging people for direct service and then use the profit you make to reinvest into further development of K2....you know, that recent development called capitalism....good grief, what is going on K2 people?