Keyword

K2 Article Width Issues

• Kristen Addison
  • Kristen Addison's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #108185 by Kristen Addison
K2 Article Width Issues was created by Kristen Addison
Hello,

First off LOVE K2! I am so happy I decided to install this fantastic module, as I feel it fits my website perfectly! I recently updated Joomla from 1.6 to it's latest stable version (thanks to jupgrade) and am re-vamping my site with a new design and no out-of-date modules/core versions. K2 seemed like a good choice to manage my articles, however I have noticed a common occurance, and am thinking it may be K2 related, and if not then it may be template related.

I am NOT the greatest coder, so any help is most welcome!

Here is an example page of the width issue, as you can see the images do not seem to honor the 100% width that I have set, falling short.

dothackportal.com/jupgrade/index.php/gamemenu/infectiongamesmenu/hack-infection-characters

Where as here, the width is just fine, and the article is displayed in it's full width.

dothackportal.com/jupgrade/index.php/gamemenu/infectiongamesmenu

With some articles the width is even shorter then the first link I have shown, severely squishing my content together!

I apologize in advance if this is NOT a K2 issue, and is instead a template issue (Using J51's Novation template) but am hoping I can get some insight and help with this matter, it will be most appreciated! :)

P.S. Yes all my versions are up to date!

Thanks so much! Let me me know if you require anymore information :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kristen Addison
  • Kristen Addison's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #108186 by Kristen Addison
Replied by Kristen Addison on topic Re: K2 Article Width Issues
It seems this was actually a template issue!

For those who may encounter the same problem with any J51 Joomla templates and want to use K2, add this bit of code to the template custom CSS parameters, and it should work just fine :)