Keyword

Joomla 3.0 + K2 + Simple Image Gallery Pro error

• Ericka Lopez Gramajo
  • Ericka Lopez Gramajo's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #108381 by Ericka Lopez Gramajo
Joomla 3.0 + K2 + Simple Image Gallery Pro error was created by Ericka Lopez Gramajo
I´m using Joomla 3.0.2 along with the latest version of K2 (downloaded today) and the newest version of SIGpro (for gallery integration into K2) algo bought today.

However, when uploading a new gallery all I get is a blank page in the front end. Completely blank (debug mode is on, but no code or else shown).

If I already uploaded a gallery and turn SIGpro off, the error remains (blank page shown).

If I delete the gallery and save, it starts working again.

Thanks for helping!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ericka Lopez Gramajo
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #108382 by Ericka Lopez Gramajo
Replied by Ericka Lopez Gramajo on topic Re: Joomla 3.0 + K2 + Simple Image Gallery Pro error
I have narrowed down the issue!! at least a bit. I hope this helps:

If I use the built in feature (uploading zips) for galleries in K2, the item fails to load (blank page when accessed).

However, if I use the {gallery} {/gallery} brackets inside the content, the item load just fine including the gallery!

I have also noticed the gallery works just fine in the backend. If I edit the K2 item and click on the image gallery tab, thumbs show and work just fine when clicking them.

• Ericka Lopez Gramajo
More
11 years 9 months ago #108383 by Ericka Lopez Gramajo
Replied by Ericka Lopez Gramajo on topic Re: Joomla 3.0 + K2 + Simple Image Gallery Pro error
This thread can be closed. I got an email from "Katia" from the JoomlaWorks team with a different version of K2 to install. After that, SIG Pro started working correctly.

Thanks! :cheer: