Keyword

Adjustment of display of a parental category (Joom

• miroed
  • miroed's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #108391 by miroed
It is impossible to me normally with К2 to work. The basic jamb which in any way at me cannot be corrected, is a problem with adjustment of display of necessary page. For some reason adjustment of display of a category with the enclosed categories does not work! Display of page of a category in this case is defined by adjustment of any enclosed category. Categories of any level. The main thing that this category was the most lowest level! Thus I can not understand, how К2 chooses a category which options define display of page of a category of the highest level!?
To distribution kit Joomla 3.0 has established a component widgetkit (widgetkit_lite_j25.zip) and К2. More put nothing. Template Protostar took regular of the distribution kit.
For мультиязычного a site has created on a category with subcategories for each of languages.
Structure of categories and the menu at me such.

Attachment not found

The menu in Russian sits in a root. In a root as similar menus for other languages are created.
In a root there is some more menu for categories 2 and 5.
With my names at me it looks so:

Main Menu for all (menu Type mainmenu)
The main menu (menu Type russianmenu)
Main Menu (menu Type englishmenu)
Menu principal (menu Type frenchmenu)
Software (menu Type mainmenu-soft-ru)
Software (menu Type mainmenu-soft-en)
Рrogrammes (menu Type mainmenu-soft-fr)
For other languages of adjustment already ALL categories "adhered" to options of corresponding categories in Russian (see above), i.e. categories: Russian, 1, 51, 221. Inheritance intend to refuse in the future for loading decrease (I will copy categories in "exemplary" options with the subsequent updating of the name, etc.), but on локале inheritance is very convenient.

In hopeless attempts to solve a problem updated pages, rebooted localhost, cleaned a cache, a basket, "untied" inheritance of parental categories, changed inheritance of subcategories …. Whether there is a possibility to operate a conclusion by means of options of parental categories? In other words: to "untie" adjustment of a parental category from options of one of a category of the lowest level containing in it.
What do I do not so? Already brains has broken. Kills that the system of delegation of options from a category to a category exists, works. And here is how - I will not understand! Can К2 on former on two-level system of categories be ground, how in old Joomla? And on Joomla 3.0 works incorrectly?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.