Keyword

Strange layout after hide media

• Tim
  • Tim's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #108448 by Tim
Strange layout after hide media was created by Tim
Hello,

I have a question about the layout of K2. In the category I have made the setting at Item view options in category listings that media has to hide because I do not have media at all my items. When I do this my layout is completely crazy. When I say show media it gives a black block at the position where the media has to be. Can someone tlle me what is going wrong.

see here: www.seizoenwerk.nl/jupgrade/index.php/kandidaten/faq-vragen-werken-buitenland-nederland/item/200-algemene-vragen

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #108449 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Strange layout after hide media
This is most likely a template issue. Switch to the default template and see if it behaves as it should. There could also be an inheritance problem if your category is inheriting paramaters from another category. If you find that its a template issue, and you do not intend to show media in any items, the quickest way to get rid of it is to firebug it, find div. itemVideoBlock and add display:none to the css there

• Tim
  • Tim's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #108450 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Re: Strange layout after hide media
Hi Wiliam,

Thanks for your quick answer. In the category I had added in the post I do not want to show any images but with other categories I have images and videos so it would be no option to complete not show it. In the meantime I have a new issue with the same thing. How do you explain that in one category there is a difference in layout. See links below, how is it possible that some items in the same category are showing fine but a few not. As you can see both have images or videos.

www.seizoenwerk.nl/jupgrade/index.php/kandidaten/welke-functies/item/12-vakantiewerk-kinder-animator-fantastische-seizoenswerk

www.seizoenwerk.nl/jupgrade/index.php/kandidaten/welke-functies/item/13-seizoenswerk-recreatiemedewerker-is-top-vakantiewerk

Thanks