Keyword

Joomla 3 + K2 - publication in Frontend ?

More
11 years 9 months ago #108493 by CC
Hello, I have a private site (on line) it's a family gallery with Joomla3 and K2 and a search module to cross the research, there all OK. But I can not offer one menu editing frontend to offer a user to add one photo? I have created a menu K2 item edit form, I have assigned a group of "publication" with appropriate rights. I even created a group K2, but I'm lost and I turn around ... there are too many rights to allot and I'm lost. I have the 403 error that appears. Someone Does this same problem? Thank you - CC - I'am french...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #108494 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Joomla 3 + K2 - publication in Frontend ?
Check the following:
You have front end editing on in k2 paramaters
You have k2user module enabled and working. An Add item link should appear there when logged in with apporporiate rites (disable standard joomla login )
You have created k2 groups with rites to add items
Put your k2 users into the k2 group
if all of this is working, copy the link from k2 users "add new item" and create a new menu item with registared access pointing to that link

More
11 years 9 months ago #108495 by CC
THANK YOU for answer but
I don't see the link !!!

You have front end editing on in k2 paramaters [OK !]
You have k2user module enabled and working [OK !]

An Add item link should appear there when logged : [NO !]
in with apporporiate rites [WHERE ans WHAT rites ?]

(disable standard joomla login ) [OK !]

You have created k2 groups [YES] with rites to add items [WHERE ans WHAT rites ?]
Put your k2 users into the k2 group [YES]

if all of this is working, [AFTER...] copy the link from k2 users "add new item" and create a new menu item with registared access pointing to that link

It's very difficult to comprehend rites in joomla and rites in K2 for users ! CC - Thanks

More
11 years 9 months ago #108496 by CC
Last info !
Now I have the menu add a new element YES !
Question - it's possible to desavtive in the module K2 user : Comments and My pag et my compte ?
Attachments: