Keyword

Invalid token after a valid registration

• Antonios Pazarlis
  • Antonios Pazarlis's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #108734 by Antonios Pazarlis
Invalid token after a valid registration was created by Antonios Pazarlis
I'm using the free music tamplate from Garvick Pro with the latest 2.5.8 Joomla version and the latest version of K2. For the log-in i'm using the user module of K2.

Now, when a user inserts the right credentials in the first time the log-in is successful; If the user makes an error, gets prompted the error that he has inserted the wrong pass or user name and gets asked to try again. Now the second time, after a first error if the credentials are right, he gets a blank page saying "invalid token" but hitting "back" in the browser and then clicking at the home page or any other section of the site the user is already logged in.

I know that i may have not explained my self well but you could get to my site, register, then give the wrong credentials the first time, after that give the right credentials (at this point you'll get the invalid token page) where hitting back and going at the home page of the site you'll see that you're already logged-in.

Any idea why this is happening?

The only difference is that the initial position of the login module with the one after the wrong credentials are in different positions.

Web site:
www.clickartist.it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.