Keyword

Upgraded to K2 2.6.2 All Articles Disapear

More
11 years 8 months ago #108746 by sam
I am working on bringing an older Joomla site (currently at 1.15.26) up to date, and last week I updated K2 from version 2.0 to 2.6.2.

After the upgrade all the articles are no longer being rendered on the main page (i haven't lost any data, it just will no longer show up where they were before).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #108747 by william white

More
11 years 8 months ago #108748 by sam
Hello William,
Thank you for the quick response and the pointer to that tip article. Unfortunately I am not sure it applies since I am not moving from 1.5 to Joomla 1.7 (there is no new J1.7 Super User ID). This is 100% inside a single version of Joomla; 1.5.26.

I reviewed the instructions and changed the id of the created/modified user to someone else as well just to test. This did not fix my issue.

More
11 years 8 months ago #108749 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Upgraded to K2 2.6.2 All Articles Disapear
check the access also

More
11 years 8 months ago #108750 by sam
The access was all set to public across the board already. I changed them to registered and back to public. The issue is still occurring.

When I switched the articles to registered the main page showed that there were no longer 40 pages of articles, and when i switched it back that page count returned.