Keyword

Image Gallery brightness is obscure when openning

• BloodyBakala
  • BloodyBakala's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #108911 by BloodyBakala
Hello,

Today i would like to ask why the image gallery images are really so obscure when openning them.
There is anything interferring it? Or how could I change the brightness?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #108912 by Antonios Pazarlis
Replied by Antonios Pazarlis on topic Re: Image Gallery brightness is obscure when openning
I have the same problem. The images work fine but galleries are being obscured in the pop-up. Tested it with three different browsers updated in the latest version (firefox, chrome, rekonq).

here is my page with problematic galleries:
www.fonderiesonore.com/index.php/menu-foto-fonderie-sonore-orchestra

and same K2 image in an article working just fine:
www.fonderiesonore.com/index.php/news-notizie-novita/item/64-formazione-orchestra-darchi-per-il-venerdi-santo

K2 v2.6.0
Joomla v2.5.7

More
11 years 8 months ago #108913 by BBC
One is Slimbox JS, second Modal. Two completely different things.

If you dont need jQuery front from K" disable it in K2 configuration. Also disable temporary com_images extension to see if it is not conflict with its popup script.

• BloodyBakala
  • BloodyBakala's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #108914 by BloodyBakala
Nice, but, what do you mean by:
Also disable temporary com_images extension to see if it is not conflict with its popup script.

I believe that if we disable the jquery, it won't do such effect.

Please advice about both. Thank you my dear

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #108915 by BBC
I didnt look in detail. See if template has own jQuery script. Then this com_images i am sure has its popup script (image gallery extension). If you dont want to go in all this make opacity in slimbox CSS to 0 or something low:

www.fonderiesonore.com/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro/includes/js/jquery_slimbox/css/slimbox2.css
line 2
opacity: 0 !important;

!important at the end is important.

But it is workaround, you didnt solve conflict problems. As you wish.

Answer is for Antonios problem, beleive it is similar for you.

More
11 years 8 months ago #108916 by Antonios Pazarlis
Replied by Antonios Pazarlis on topic Re: Image Gallery brightness is obscure when openning
Thank you BBC for the reply. My template has no jQuery so i think that i have not a com_images to disable. On the other hand i have tried to disable jQuery and to change the version to no avail.
The only thing i've changed lately is installing a component named iCagenda which i don't know if it uses any jQuery but disabling it didn't solved the problem.
The last thing i can try is to update joomla from 2.5.7 to 2.5.8.

Do you think that the only way of solving this problem could the the workaround you proposed?

More
11 years 8 months ago #108917 by Hardkiffeur
I've got the same issue, first I'm thinking it's because my suscription is outdate !
Than I made a new suscription, even if I'm thinking it's not a JoomlaWorks feed ^^ Even if, I'm please to do for this great work ;).

But I also check the JoomlaWorks 'Simple Image Gallery Pro' Plugin v2.5.8 for Joomla! Backend configuration and update the Jquerry handing with the 1.8x version and not the latest !!!!!
This give me the right way of having gallerys on the road.