Keyword

RSS feed shows no items

• batman
  • batman's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #108965 by batman
RSS feed shows no items was created by batman
I am having difficulty setting up the RSS feed for my website - www.goodworldnews.org.

In Chrome, the RSS feed link appears in the URL bar. When you click on it, you are given the choice for RSS or Atom. Clicking on either choice gives you the RSS feed. In firefox, the RSS icon does not appear (except for within the categories themselves).

When I use a product such as Google Reader, it asks to enter a site for RSS feeds and if I type in www.goodworldnews.org, it returns with "Good World News has no items". When I search for the RSS feed within Google Reader, it comes up with the feed here: www.goodworldnews.org/index.php?format=feed&type=rss

How do I get the feed to appear on the front page of the site similar to how it does on getk2.org? When I type in getk2.org in google reader, it immediately appears. When you click on the RSS icon on getk2.org, you are given the choice of which feed you want to subscribe. My site unfortunately just says "RSS 2.0 or Atom 1.0" until you click on one of the options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #108966 by Nikos Gaz
Replied by Nikos Gaz on topic Re: RSS feed shows no items
I have the same problem ..and i have so many posts ..please fix that asap!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.