Keyword

Does K2 provide native Commenting & Favorites?

• Timothy Myers
  • Timothy Myers's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #108969 by Timothy Myers
Does K2 provide native Commenting & Favorites? was created by Timothy Myers
Hi. I am brand new to K2 and am considering using it for a site I am developing. The info on this site is very helpful, but there is something still unclear to me. To ask simply, does K2 include native commenting and "favorites"? Or are other extensions required (and if so, what specific extensions are they)?

Here is what I ultimately want to do: my site's users will login using JomSocial and use the JomSocial profile page. When the JomSocial user reads a K2 article, I want them to have ability to mark it as a "Favorite". Additionally, I want them to also be able to comment on the article. On their JomSocial profile page, I would like to have these K2 "favorites" and comments appear in their activity stream. I also want to have one JomSocial plugin/application that would show the user's most recent K2 comments in the Profile page, and another listing their K2 Favorites.

I know I can do such things with Mosets Tree, but I am unsure how much of this functionality is native in base K2. Any advice on how I can accomplish the above would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks- Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Timothy Myers
  • Timothy Myers's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #108970 by Timothy Myers
Replied by Timothy Myers on topic Re: Does K2 provide native Commenting & Favorites?
Hello? Can anyone offer thoughts on my questions? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.