Keyword

Looking for K2 template (overrides) to buy

• Bam
  • Bam's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #109152 by Bam
Hi I'm sorta new to K2 and I've been having a hard time locating templates for K2. When I search for K2 templates I usually find templates that are almost like Joomla templates. Where it's basically an entire site created using K2.

I do not wish to do this. I simply don't like the default layout of the K2 blog, article and category areas. I wish for it to show up differently. When looking for these sorts of templates what do I need to search for?
I'm missing the keyword or something :)

Or can someone point me to some websites that build these sorts of template edits? Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109153 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Looking for K2 template (overrides) to buy
Many template providers provide support and their own custom k2 overrides and css files. When you look at the demo of the template there is usually a K2 section that shows at least one of their overrides.
If You prefer custom override for your template, contact me by email or post in the Paid Services section here.
K2Joom.com has templates, be sure to check the version of k2 that they support

• Bam
More
11 years 8 months ago #109154 by Bam
Thanks for replying. I have checked out K2Joom. In fact they had a template I wished to use, but they haven't upgraded it to support the newer Joomla / K2.

I've been reading up on how to modify the templates but I must be honest, the code has me nervous. I don't wanna go screwing things up. I have seen a few template sites that had nice overrides for K2, but it's included with their Joomla templates. How do you take and just use the Override itself?

What I want is pretty simple. I'll attach a photo of what I'm trying to achieve. Maybe someone here can help?

Link to example:

awesomescreenshot.com/080vegh0c

• Bam
More
11 years 8 months ago #109155 by Bam
Anyone?

More
11 years 8 months ago #109156 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Looking for K2 template (overrides) to buy
there is a link in my profile and in each post - submit a request or email me and ill take a look at what you want