Keyword

catalogue, blogue and busines autodirectory

More
11 years 8 months ago #109199 by wone
Hello everybody,
Since November, i am searching how to do this. I have tried simple joomla, and after TYPO3, Magnolia, PRESTASHOP, back to joomla with SEBLOD2, sobipro and i really didn't find them very good for my work. and the last of them (sobipro) was good except that the businessman cannot edit its entries....and i found K2!
i was so happy when i found it. But few days after trying it i have problemes for doing what i want. and i want THIS: a site with two main categories: BLOGGERS and BUSINESSMAN
1. while creating account you can choose one of them
2. if you are a businessman, instead of the field "name" i would like to have "name of your business" and instead of "user avatar" i would like to have "logo of your business". I know i have to personnalize the user module. I have tried the k2adduserfrontend but it didn't do what i want.
3.search by company:a company will appear then like a catologue with all informations about it and all it s entries
can someone help me please??????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109200 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: catalogue, blogue and busines autodirectory
Interesting link forum.sigsiu.net/sobipro-public-community-board/sobipro-edit-entry-on-front-end/

for K2 start by searching the language files to see if you can find the text you want to change and change it there

you may want to look at k2multicategoires which may help you with your listings by buisness or use default tags

More
11 years 8 months ago #109201 by wone
ok. since i am with k2, i'll stay with it. i'm gonna foolow your insructions right now. Thank yu very much!!!