Keyword

Disable itemListCategoriesBlock

• inservo
  • inservo's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109217 by inservo
Disable itemListCategoriesBlock was created by inservo
Hi everyone,

first of all, please let me say, how great the K2 component is. It's an amazing tool that enhances an already great content management system.

I'm currently in the process of adjusting a pure HTML website to make it a Joomla template and of course I integrated K2 in the site. However, I have a categories list in my sidebar and once I click one of those categories, I get the posted content from that category. I also get some kind of header showing a folder image, the category name and the number of content elements. You can see it here: Kowisoft . My question now is if I could turn that off somewhere?? Of course I could use CSS (simply apply display:none;) but I wonder if there isn't a way in the options to adjust that?

Thanks in advance! K2 rocks!

Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109218 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Disable itemListCategoriesBlock
Goto the category settings and turn the display of things there. You may get what you want by doing this.
If there are dividing lines left you may be able to turn the display off with css, or if necessary create a custom override and edit the parts you do not want to show out in category.php
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.