Keyword

Error with K2 Latest Items (Two Column) display

• Walla Walla Web Weavers
  • Walla Walla Web Weavers's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109361 by Walla Walla Web Weavers
Error with K2 Latest Items (Two Column) display was created by Walla Walla Web Weavers
Hi, I am using a Gavick template with K2 to create a portfolio online. Joomla 2.5, K2 2.5.7.

I have created a menu item with Latest items from (one or more) users or categories. I have set the columns to 2. Unfortunately the items are only showing up in one single column.

I am confident that it is not a problem with the template, because I did a test where I deleted the template override files for com_K2: latest.php, latest_item.php, and latest_item_columns.php. Without them, I still had the problem of everything showing up in one single column. The page can be viewed live here:

startup.wallawallawebweavers.com/portfolio

If anyone has any ideas on what is going wrong I would really appreciate your input.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109362 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: Error with K2 Latest Items (Two Column) display
Temporarily switch to the default joomla template and check that page again. Still see the issue?

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Walla Walla Web Weavers
  • Walla Walla Web Weavers's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109363 by Walla Walla Web Weavers
Replied by Walla Walla Web Weavers on topic Re: Error with K2 Latest Items (Two Column) display
Yes, it remains in one column.

Here is a screenshot:
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #109364 by Renee hasseldine
Replied by Renee hasseldine on topic Re: Error with K2 Latest Items (Two Column) display
I am having a similar problem with columns in categories layout. I want to display as 3 columns, but it is only showing as a single column.

Have set up as 3 columns in the category. When creating the menu item it inherits from category.

Page: sentientbeing.com.au/practitioners
Joomla 1.5.26
K2 v 2.6.3
Template RocketTheme Panacea v 1.5.6 - I have temporarily tested this page with Beez template to make sure this wasn't a template problem.

Thanks,
Renee