Keyword

Saving multiple extra field entries

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #109365 by Jesse
Hi all,

I'm currently developing a site for an English language school and I need a bit of help.

It's main purpose is to be a resource for the company's teachers to share their activities, presentations, classroom and online games, worksheets, etc. They have many branches and use different books over time. One of the features I've setup is extra fields to enter the coursebook's name, unit # and page number(s) where the resource is used during their lessons. I'm using the fabulous K2 Filter and Search Module, so the user can filter their searches using these (and many other) extra fields. Because teachers will use the same resource while using different books, in different units and on different page numbers I want them to be able to create multiple entries for these fields that will be saved in a similar fashion to the way you can add multiple attachments. Ideally the user would be able to enter 1 book, unit and page reference and either then or at a later date enter another book, unit and page reference. I know I could use a multi-select list to get close, but it would create as many problems as it would solve.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.