Keyword

Blank/Empty Categories - content disappears

• Joe Rugby
  • Joe Rugby's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109398 by Joe Rugby
Im trying to get K2 to function properly. I had it running on a Joomla 1.5 site with no issue other than the building a template lol.

I recently got a fresh install of Joomla 2.5 and downloaded k2 2.6.3. I added some categories and began to create content. The only problem is that the articles I create fail to appear on the page. I wait 10 mins and refresh and then they appear but after another 10 mins they disappear again. Sometimes I have to clear the site cache in order for them to show again!!!!!

I cant understand why this is happening, I set Joomla to debug mode and didnt get any errors to give me a clue. The same articles load up in the basic joomla blog layouts but anything I put in K2 doesnt show up and when it does it goes away. This is a fresh install, I have only articles and it wont load so Im lost now.

I want to keep using this component but I fear that it wont be fixed and ill have to just use plain joomla article format.

here is a link to my sites News section where it shows up and disappears.

50.63.60.101/~tapehust/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=4&Itemid=211

any insights would be awesome and save hours of building templates to style up joomla...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.