Keyword

Upload Articles to Items again and got error!

• Cecile Bekker
  • Cecile Bekker's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #109467 by Cecile Bekker
Upload Articles to Items again and got error! was created by Cecile Bekker
Hi Guys,
Am a kamakazi when it comes to technical stuff -
I just trashed articles in Items that I uploaded from Article Manager to Items before
- I worked in Articles making changes to my pages so I thought to reload them into Items so they are updated - so trash the ones in Items and reloaded Articles from Joomla Article Manager ---
- NOW got this error....

Table 'simplype_joom137.jos_finder_types' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `jos_finder_types` WHERE `title` = 'K2 Item'

site link is simply4pets.co.za/joomla16/administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=items
- not publish yet ...

Am very new to K2 but find it amazing! Please advice before I do to much damage to my site! Hosting company dont give 3rd party assistance!

THANK YOU!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #109468 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Upload Articles to Items again and got error!
not sure how you trashed the items...that were bad, sounds like you dropped the k2_items table
If your joomla articles, categories, and users are intact, and you dont have anything in k2 that you can not recreate quickley, you can uninstall k2, reinstall it, and then reimport the joomla content to k2.
Do not import the articles more than once or you will get duplicates of everything, not good!
after import there is a switch in teh options of k2 to turn off the import j content button so you wont be tempted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.