Keyword

Class 'K2HelperHTML' not found - K2 v2.6.3

• Pulkit Agrawal
  • Pulkit Agrawal's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109574 by Pulkit Agrawal
Class 'K2HelperHTML' not found - K2 v2.6.3 was created by Pulkit Agrawal
Hi All I am new to K2. I am developing a website for my new business and want to use K2. We have Joomla v2.5.9 and installed K2 v2.6.3. But when I go to Components/com-k2 I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'K2HelperHTML' not found in /home/miracles/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/k2.php on line 77

I am baffled, as I did follow all the steps and really do want to use K2. I am a newbie, so please suggest if you do need additional info.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109575 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Class 'K2HelperHTML' not found - K2 v2.6.3
If your install is a completely new install, try installing the entire k2 component again over the top of your existing install. if you have installed any addins after k2, uninstall them first. Get one component working at a time

• Pulkit Agrawal
  • Pulkit Agrawal's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109576 by Pulkit Agrawal
Replied by Pulkit Agrawal on topic Re: Class 'K2HelperHTML' not found - K2 v2.6.3
Hi William. Thanks for responding to my question. I can say that this got solved before I could try what you suggested. I am surprised as to I did not change anything. Just let the system remain idle and tried after an hour. And it worked.

Thanks anyways, your time is highly appreciated.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109577 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic Re: Class 'K2HelperHTML' not found - K2 v2.6.3
Hi Pulkit,

I had the same on a local website after an upgrade. I think cleaning the website cache solved the problem for me.

Waiting does the same too :-)

• HerPanache CustomShoes YourPanache
  • HerPanache CustomShoes YourPanache's Avatar
More
11 years 7 months ago #109578 by HerPanache CustomShoes YourPanache
Replied by HerPanache CustomShoes YourPanache on topic Re: Class 'K2HelperHTML' not found - K2 v2.6.3
I just tried to download as well and I am getting this same issue. I have also tried to re-install to no avail. When I attempt to click the "component" K@, I get that error message. Here it is: prntscr.com/vnqnd

and the portion of my website that I want K2 to show on is: www.herpanache.com/beta/index.php/more-panache-fashion-ensembles

More
11 years 6 months ago #109579 by Web Guy
Just had the same thing, plus, a JA Purity template issue in the front end, I cleared the cache and BOTH problems went away.

Cheers