Keyword

Can't set article image!

• Stefano Messina
  • Stefano Messina's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109584 by Stefano Messina
Can't set article image! was created by Stefano Messina
Hi, I have a site that's been moved to a new host. All works as intended but the image upload feature of K2...

I mean: i can create a new article, upload an image (the thumbnail one, not in the article body), and the path to the image is shown in the form, but when I save the form is empty and the image is not saved! No errors are shown (well, the standard "article saved succesfully" type message is shown...).

I thought it was a folder permissions issue, but I set all to 777, and apart from this, i cannot do a quick cache clean on the site (which is weird...), that can be a sign to what is going wrong... but i don't know exactly what...

What can it be?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109585 by Verónica
Replied by Verónica on topic Re: Can't set article image!
Hello, the same is happening to me.
Can anyone help us please?

thank you
Verónica

Stefano Messina wrote: Hi, I have a site that's been moved to a new host. All works as intended but the image upload feature of K2...

I mean: i can create a new article, upload an image (the thumbnail one, not in the article body), and the path to the image is shown in the form, but when I save the form is empty and the image is not saved! No errors are shown (well, the standard "article saved succesfully" type message is shown...).

I thought it was a folder permissions issue, but I set all to 777, and apart from this, i cannot do a quick cache clean on the site (which is weird...), that can be a sign to what is going wrong... but i don't know exactly what...

What can it be?

Thanks in advance!

More
11 years 8 months ago #109586 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Can't set article image!
Check your k2 dashboard information tab
be sure mb_string is enabled
turn error reporting on high to see if you can get any type of error

More
11 years 8 months ago #109587 by Verónica
Replied by Verónica on topic Re: Can't set article image!
Sorry my ignorance, can you tell me where it is?
I send a print screen

thank you
Verónica