Keyword

Items pushed to left in category view

• Jan Schmitz
  • Jan Schmitz's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109668 by Jan Schmitz
Items pushed to left in category view was created by Jan Schmitz
I am developing a site using K2 and the Rockettheme Zephyr template. I wish to have the items in category view appear in 3 columns, yet no matter what I do they all appear in one column only. Also it appears that all the article info for my articles is also pushed to the left. I am relatively new at this, so I hope you can help me out. Here is the link to the site:

50.56.74.15/websites/estherdarlingtonart.ca/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=4&Itemid=2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109669 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Items pushed to left in category view
Have you set the columns in the category settings leading items to 2 or more?
It looks like your template has a k2 override of some sort.
I would try to check that first, and if your category is using an override supplied with the template, install css4k2 and put a copy of k2.css into the override directory to see if that will work.
You can verify that its the template styling causing the problem by setting your template back to a default joomla template to see if the columns in your category settings work

• Jan Schmitz
  • Jan Schmitz's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109670 by Jan Schmitz
Replied by Jan Schmitz on topic Re: Items pushed to left in category view
Thank you for your quick reply Mr. White. When I reverted to a standard Joomla template the issue still exists. Yes, I have set the leading count in the category layout to 3.

When I had first done this I actually did have the 3 columns I desired and everything was looking good. It seems to me however that I started having issues when trying to configure the K2 users component to allow my client to edit articles. That is another issue - I was unable to have an icon appear to allow for the front-end editing of K2 articles. Could these problems be related?

More
11 years 8 months ago #109671 by Jolly Leborski
Replied by Jolly Leborski on topic Re: Items pushed to left in all views
Hello ,
I am having the same problem here ..I am using joomla Catalyst template v.3 .. I am facing the following problems :
1- All the items and articales and posts are posted to the left of the page
2- Like buttons , categories and rating are also pushed to the left of the page
3- Log in is not working and taking the users to know where giving them a message saying " empty solution is not working " thought all the fields are filled in with their data to subscribe .
I am enclosing the link where you can see so please let me know how to solve this bug .
www.luversisland.com/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/743-jollyleborski
it is really looking aweful