Keyword

Layout problems trying to achieve a flow

• Thomas
  • Thomas's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109775 by Thomas
Hi there guys!

Still new to K2 I'm starting to get the hang of things, but there is one thing I can't really resolve.
I'm trying to set up a blog on my frontpage which will follow a flow (Magazine style?). Brand new items will be on top merging two columns. Older items will stay in two columns and two rows. Even older items will be put in a text only list in the end. See illustration below:

Attachment not found

I've poked around many hours now trying to achieve this. But no luck. I've tried to manipulate the layout grid in sooo many ways.

As of now all items are in the same category. However I'd like to have the very same behavior as described above no matter category.

Perhaps you can point me in the right direction in or so in order to achieve this. I would appreciate it very much!

Cheers!
/Thomas
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109776 by Jolly Leborski
Replied by Jolly Leborski on topic Re: Layout problems trying to achieve a flow
Adding to What Thomas is mentioning .. I totally agree with him about having the same problem with latest version of K2 .. the extention does not work that way .. it does not give this layout .. and it is really looking strange not into two columens but in one columens without separation ... I am using Catalyst layout of Joomla v. 3 and it is impossible to get the likes button working properly , or even the log in page .. working properely .. I Installed the updates the latest update of K2 .. I am so sorry nothing is working..

Please let us know what to do or suggest us how to solve this problem I need to have the same laybout you mentioned in DEMO without fail .. Is it applicable to some tamplates in Joomla 03 ever or it is not working with it or what is the problem pls... I am loosing one of the best good looking blogs in my webstie... and I am really sad that the total layout is having nothing to do with the Demo in your website .. Will be waiting your reply .. I enclosed screen shots for how my website looks like .
Thanks
Jolly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.