Keyword

Modules not showing on blog-page

• mattian
  • mattian's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 8 months ago #109901 by mattian
Modules not showing on blog-page was created by mattian
Hi,

missing modules from the left on blog-page. They do appear when I go to the item. The modules are set as "show on all pages" and still they don't apper on the blog-page (user blog page or category page) So I don't understand why this is happening.

I have checked that there are no double-aliases or old aliases affecting the issue. What else can cause this?
I see on the menuitem that those modules are set as "All" so they should be showing.

Here is a link:
www.atikismail.fi/atik/blogi

Note the modules were showing at first before I took the K2 modules into use (could and user), but now even when I disable those and take off the module place and menu-item choises from those I cannot get the modules visible on blog page.

What other thing can cause such an behaviour? I've seen this on item page before but never on blog-page/cateogry-page.

Greetings,
Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #109902 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Modules not showing on blog-page
its hard to say whats going on, have you added anything to your site when it started messing up?
i would try advanced module manager from nonumber.nl and see if that helps

• mattian
  • mattian's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #109903 by mattian
Replied by mattian on topic Re: Modules not showing on blog-page
Hi,

the Advance Module manager was not the solution, but I finally found out what was wrong. I tried other K2 categories as blog-pages and they were fine. Then I tried the problem blog-page with less articles and it worked all but one article. In that problem article there were some <div> tags on front of the article. I erased all the divs and the problem was gone. Now moduules are visible without any problems!

Greetings,
Anne