Keyword

K2 - "An error has occurred, component not found"

• George
  • George's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #110098 by George
hello,

well i been working on a new site with joomla! (never used before), well after a few days i figured out how to navigate and understand joomla! a little be better.

so i was trying to finalize the website, i checked for joomla! updates and everything started going down hill, some of the features on the sight disappeared, items were shifted from the left side of the page to the right side automatically, NOW i can't get into any of my K2 features... every time i click on a K2 feature (item, extension, media manager) it says "An error has occurred, component not found"...

i've only experienced this issue after i did the "joomla! update", have a made a BIG mistake? can anybody explain to me why this has happened?

Thank you for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #110099 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: K2 - "An error has occurred, component not found"
You must have updated to 3.0.
There are many things that could be different.
do you have a backup?

• George
  • George's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #110100 by George
i didn't unfortunately!!!

thinking back my gut feeling was like not to do it unless i backed it up but figured "what can happen" its only an update" and updates usually benefits the process, smh...

am i totally screw and going to have to start from square one or is there some back end way i can sort of resolve this minor but major issue?