Keyword

Edit K2 CSS

• Guy Stubbe
  • Guy Stubbe's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #110177 by Guy Stubbe
Edit K2 CSS was created by Guy Stubbe
Okay I love k2 but i am trying to figure out all what I would need to change to provide header like my template provides. I have using streamx from themexpert and if you see demo here demo.themexpert.com/?theme=streamx I want my k2 content to have the heading background like it would be with just joomla and my theme. I know it would be done in k2.css as i did some editing to have my images float left like does in joomla but not sure of all need to do to have the header like that throughout my site for the articles.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #110178 by jean-philippe
Replied by jean-philippe on topic Re: Edit K2 CSS
K2 have a template to modify the "body" of your component.

all other features around your component, it's a module. your modules slot or template
is inside your folder:

/template/[-YOUR-TEMPLATES-]/

also... if you create a custom template => joomla you can manage your "slot" position where you want and what div id and class you want to put it.
you have also possibilities to put a CSS for your template..

you can also create a template for your "component K2" you can go to "documention" section in the "K2 website" to know how to create a custom website..

if I don't understand your question or if you have further questions, do not hesitate to use the forum K2 We will try to help you better that we can :-)

Best regards,

Emond, Jean-Philippe

More
11 years 3 months ago #110179 by Norberto Gomes
Replied by Norberto Gomes on topic K2 Right Columns with modules does not appears
I don't know if it is a k2.css edition needed but I will post here my problem:

I am using JF SOCIAL with GavickPro and I installed the quickstart to get all modules items showing in menus.

When I try to create a menu with K2 Item, the right menu with: K2 Latest Blogs, K2 Search, Tag Cloud and K2 user don't appears ! Just the original Menu shows it !

I tried to copy the original menu that appears these items and rename it but just the entire K2 item appears, without the right menu:

You can see them here:

This is the original Menu link: www.condominioriodoce.com.br/portal/index.php/k2-item

This is the new one: Note that the right columns does not appears: www.condominioriodoce.com.br/portal/index.php/k2-item-2

When I create the menu I am selecting: Menu type: K2 Item and on administration, the right side options are iqual then other.

My page is portuguese Brazil but i don't translate them. The content is the original sample installed.
What need to do ? :(

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 3 months ago #110180 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: K2 Right Columns with modules does not appears
Hello Norberto,

You need to assign these modules to the new menu item as well.
For more info please visit docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_assign_a_module_to_specific_pages%3F

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)