Keyword

Pagebreak doesn't work

More
11 years 7 months ago #110508 by Arien
Pagebreak doesn't work was created by Arien
Hey guys,

I'm using K2 v2.6.5 with Joomla! 2.5.8 and I can't seem to get the pagebreak to work for my site. In the front end, a solid white line displays where I want it to split the article, but it's simply a solid line. It's not breaking the article into multiple pages.
I've searched high and low but i can't find any recent stuff on this issue. Does it work? I've read it used to not work in K2, then they brought it back, but I've found that people have still had troubles with it.

I guess the UberPageBreak plugin is what a lot of people started to use, but it's a retired plugin and now no longer has support from what I've read.

Can anyone confirm that the pagebreak works or not? I've messed around with my category settings to try and get it to work, but no avail.

Any replies are greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #110509 by James
Replied by James on topic Re: Pagebreak doesn't work
Same here man! It's quite disappointing.

More
11 years 6 months ago #110510 by Arien
Replied by Arien on topic Re: Pagebreak doesn't work
Well I searched and searched. Found nothing. So I ended up trying to also use Joomla! articles on our site, and that brought up heaps of new issues. I resumed my search for a solution and FINALLY found
this extension which works. Just go into the plug-in and select yes for K2 items (and also sh404sef if you use that). Now it works. Freaking finally.

More
11 years 5 months ago #110511 by James
Replied by James on topic You Miracle Worker!!
You beautiful human being! Thank you Arien! I must spread joy around this K2 Forum!!