Keyword

Simple Image Gallery - no images appearing

• Ryan Armishaw
  • Ryan Armishaw's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #110725 by Ryan Armishaw
Simple Image Gallery - no images appearing was created by Ryan Armishaw
I'm hoping someone can help me. This is the first site I've used K2 on. It is Joomla 2.5, with Joomlart's Ja_University template. I have installed the Simple Image gallery pro plugin, and enabled it. When I try to upload a zip file of images in a K2 article, I just get blank image holders (both front end and back end).

I've played around with all the settings in the plugin - they don't help. I've set folder and file permissions to the correct number.

I've even tried just inserting the images with {gallery}myphotos{/gallery}. I just get blank images. Here is a sample page: tinyurl.com/aju42u8

As a side note, I had the same issue with the AllVideos plugin. Couldn't get a video to show up.

There must be a conflict somewhere, but I have no idea where to look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ryan Armishaw
  • Ryan Armishaw's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 7 months ago #110726 by Ryan Armishaw
Replied by Ryan Armishaw on topic Re: Simple Image Gallery - no images appearing
One other thing. Even though The placeholder shows no image, if I click the blank space (front-end), a window will open, and the image will appear. It'll be perfectly visible for 1/2 second, and then the screen will darken.

WTF?

More
11 years 6 months ago #110727 by Mark Matheson
Replied by Mark Matheson on topic Re: Simple Image Gallery - no images appearing
I had a similar problem a while ago. My solution was to make sure that none of your image names have any spaces in them.